Clayton Cares Market
Clayton families are invited to the Clayton Cares Market once a week, where you can fill a bag with nutritious foods and household essentials for your family – at no cost! Typical items you can find include:
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Fresh dairy
- Fresh chicken, turkey, and fish
- Rice, beans, pasta, and cereal
- Cleaning supplies
- Diapers and wipes
- Personal care items
- School supplies, including books and backpacks
Help us keep the market running smoothly!
- Please wear a mask when inside the market
- Bring back your Clayton Cares Market bag each time you visit
- Frozen meat/poultry/fish, diapers, and personal care items are limited to one per family
- Children are welcome in the market, please don’t leave them in your car while shopping
- Please park in a designated parking spot to the west of Bldg. 3601 or east of Bldg. 3607 (see Campus Map below)
Thank you to our partners at Food Bank of the Rockies and We Don't Waste for their continued support.
OPEN ON THURSDAYS
7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: 3601 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Denver, CO 80205
Need Directions? See below for a map of our campus.