Clayton Cares Market
Clayton families are invited to the Clayton Cares Market once a week, where you can fill a bag with nutritious foods and household essentials for your family – at no cost! Typical items you can find include:
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Fresh dairy
- Fresh chicken, turkey, and fish
- Rice, beans, pasta, and cereal
- Cleaning supplies
- Diapers and wipes
- Personal care items
- School supplies, including books and backpacks
Help us keep the market running smoothly!
- Please wear a mask when inside the market
- Bring back your Clayton Cares Market bag each time you visit
- Frozen meat/poultry/fish, diapers, and personal care items are limited to one per family
- Children are welcome in the market, please don’t leave them in your car while shopping
- Please park in a designated parking spot to the west of Bldg. 3601 or east of Bldg. 3607 (see Campus Map below)
OPEN ON THURSDAYS
7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: 3601 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Denver, CO 80205
Need Directions? See below for a map of our campus.