Clayton Early Learning is taking limited rental requests at the moment.
Please contact Pearl Horace for any questions you may have.
Established in 1911, the Clayton campus is a beautiful and easily accessible location in Northwest Denver that offers a variety of meeting spaces to serve the community. Clayton Early Learning offers meeting spaces for nonprofit organizations at a low cost.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Available Meeting Spaces in our Administration Building
Guidelines and Specifics
How to reserve and cancel meeting space
- To reserve a space, please read the rental agreement.
- Fill out the online request form.
- You will receive a call or email within two business days to confirm availability.
- A door code will be sent to you to share with attendees.
Cancellations must be communicated at least 7 days prior to the scheduled reservation. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the event will not receive a refund or a credit.
- Organizations are welcome to use any catering company they prefer.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
Audio/ visual & Internet access
- Visual and audio presentations from your device are available through HDMI (bring any adaptors needed).
- Audio can be connected from a standard headphone audio output.
- Technical assistance is limited to establishing A/V output from your device, and we cannot guarantee video or audio output from your device.