Clayton programs are provided at low or no cost to eligible families. Eligibility is based on various family circumstances. Families are encouraged to contact our Admissions Team for more information about eligibility criteria and the programs they may qualify for. Click here submit a contact form online or call 303-355-4411 x299 to speak with a bi-lingual Admissions representative.
The Enrollment Process
Your Eligibility Application Appointment
All families must apply in-person where a staff member from our Admissions Team will determine eligibility using documentation provided by the family. Enrollment in extended day programs may require funding through Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).
Eligibility application appointments can be scheduled via email or by calling (303) 355-4411 x299
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Child's birth certificate
- Proof of Denver county address
- Acceptable proof of address documents include a current bill from Xcel Energy or Denver Water, or a copy of your current lease or mortgage
- If currently living in shared housing, please provide a current bill or copy of lease/mortgage with a letter from the person listed on the document stating that your family resides at that address
- Proof of household income
- Acceptable proof of income documents include most recent paycheck stubs, TANF certificate, SSI documentation or copy of most recent W-2
- Proof of CCAP authorization (only if applying for extended day programs)
After your Eligibility Application Appointment
Once a family has provided all required documents and has completed an application packet, they are added to our waiting list. Our Admissions Team meets weekly to review openings in each program and to identify children eligible for enrollment in those openings. Eligible families that meet program criteria will be contacted by an Admissions representative to inform them of their enrollment or waitlist status.
For questions about eligibility, required documents or the enrollment process, please contact our Admissions Team via email.