Thanks for joining us at A Taste of Clayton!
April 21, 2022
Thank you to all of our guests and sponsors who attended our Taste of Clayton event -- we hope you enjoyed the evening as much as we did! The night was filled with many highlights including Stormee's inspiring story, beautiful music performed by Spinphony, and the delicious foods that took us back to childhood. It was a wonderful time for the entire Clayton community!
Thanks to you, we raised over $80,000 to support Clayton's health and wellness programs, which benefit over 500 Denver-based children and families annually.
Your support helps Clayton continue to provide:
- 1,000 nutritious meals cooked on-site and served to Clayton students each day
- A variety of fresh fruits and vegetables harvested from our own Moonbeam Garden during the summer months
- Medical, eye, and dental screenings for 100% of Clayton students
- On-site mental health consultation services for children and families
- Garden-to-table activities that teach about health, wellness, and how to grow food
- Access to nutritious foods and household necessities through our no-cost Clayton Cares Market
- Effective mindfulness techniques to relieve stress and build confident educators through our EMBRACE™ training
We appreciate your commitment to serving Colorado's vulnerable children and families. It was a pleasure to host you and we hope to see you again soon!