With more than 40 years of front-line expertise, Clayton Early Learning offers a robust range of professional development opportunities for early childhood educators. Our knowledgeable team of trainers and coaches provides the latest information, state-of-the-art resources, and practical tips to help teachers and others working in the field master the craft of early childhood education. Expertise provided by the Clayton training and professional development team includes:
- Quality improvement coaching and training
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
- Training and technical assistance services to early care and education providers
- Training and technical assistance to early childhood programs and schools to support successful partnerships with families
- Leadership development training
- Mindfulness training and coaching for educators
Clayton is a member of the Colorado Coaching Consortium, which has developed a set of standard early childhood coaching competencies to inform professional development for coaches.