With 30 years of practical expertise, Clayton Early Learning is adept at implementing a range of teaching and learning activities. Our experienced staff of trainers and coaches have significant success in creating and delivering research-based professional development. Clayton Early Learning helps with:
- Quality improvement coaching
- Training and technical assistance services to early care and education providers
- Training and support for parents and informal caregivers to support children’s development and learning
- Training and technical assistance to early childhood programs and schools to support successful partnerships with families
- Leadership development training
For more information about the Environment Rating Scales, notes for clarification, and resources click here.