With over 30 years of practical expertise, Clayton Early Learning is adept at implementing a range of teaching and learning activities. Our experienced staff of trainers and coaches have significant success in creating and delivering research-based professional development. Our trainers are in the field doing the work, uniquely enabling them to provide the most current information and tips from the field. Clayton Early Learning helps with:
- Quality improvement coaching
- Training and technical assistance services to early care and education providers
- Training and support for parents and informal caregivers to support children’s development and learning
- Training and technical assistance to early childhood programs and schools to support successful partnerships with families
- Leadership development training
For more information about the Environment Rating Scales, notes for clarification, and resources click here.
Click here to see what Quality Improvement services and Training fit your needs.