Clayton Early Learning is not taking any rental requests at the moment. Please check back soon for updates on our reopening!
Please contact Karla Nunez for any questions you may have.
Established in 1911, the Clayton campus is a beautiful and easily accessible location in Northwest Denver that offers a variety of meeting spaces to serve the community. Clayton Early Learning offers meeting spaces for nonprofit organizations at a low cost.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Available Meeting Spaces in our Administration Building
Guidelines and Specifics
How to reserve and cancel meeting space
- To reserve a space, please read the rental agreement.
- Fill out the online request form.
- You will receive a call or email within two business days to confirm availability.
- A door code will be sent to you to share with attendees.
Cancellations must be communicated at least 7 days prior to the scheduled reservation. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the event will not receive a refund or a credit.
- Organizations are welcome to use any catering company they prefer.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
Audio/ visual & Internet access
- Visual and audio presentations from your device are available through HDMI (bring any adaptors needed).
- Audio can be connected from a standard headphone audio output.
- Technical assistance is limited to establishing A/V output from your device, and we cannot guarantee video or audio output from your device.