Dig deeper: Access additional digital resources related to NAEYC Associate Degree Program Accreditation and related Colorado efforts.
- NAEYC Website: http://www.naeyc.org/ecada/
- National Association for the Education of Young Children Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation: Accreditation Handbook, NAEYC, 2011.
- 2010 NAEYC Standards for Initial & Advanced Early Childhood Professional Preparation Programs, NAEYC, 2012.
- NAEYC Supportive Skills: Incorporated into Handbook (above).
- Colorado Community College System: www.cccs.edu/
- Early Childhood Professional Development Team: Office of Early Learning and School Readiness at CDE
- Qualistar: www.qualistar.org/
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care: www.colorado.gov/CDHS/childcare
- Colorado Department of Education – Early Childhood Department: www.cde.state.co.us/early/
- Colorado Department of Higher Education – Teacher Education: highered.colorado.gov/Academics/TeacherEd/
The Head Start Collaboration Office/Lt Governor’s Office: http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/LtGovGarcia/CBON/1251611092428
- Colorado’s Early Learning Professional Development Plan: http://earlychildhoodcolorado.org/inc/uploads/P3_TaskForceReport_ProfDevSystem_2010.pdf
- Colorado Coaching Consortium (and its Coaching Competencies for Early Childhood): http://www.cocoaches.net/
- Early Childhood Colorado Framework: http://www.earlychildhoodcolorado.org/inc/uploads/CO_EC_Framework.pdf
- Colorado’s Effective Educator Standards: http://www.cde.state.co.us/EducatorEffectiveness/index.asp
Feedback Form: Please take a few minutes and complete the feedback to let us know your thoughts and opinions of this website. Feedback_Form (.pdf)