Colorado Mountain College
Early Childhood Education Program Mission Statement
ECE Program Mission: The Early Childhood Education program will responsively meet the needs of the students and the community by educating ECE professionals, so they can provide quality early childhood experiences for children and families. The goal of the ECE program is to inspire life-long professional development amongst ECE students.
- As a result of the accreditation project, we identified and put into place course pre-requisites; began course sequencing and continue a process of analyzing course sequencing for program improvement; hired the first full-time ECE faculty; and engaged all (including adjunct) faculty in the program improvement process. The end result: higher quality course delivery to our students.
- The accreditation process provided leadership for program improvement and definitely elevated the reputation, awareness and image of ECE at our college.
Program Contact: Barbara Jackman
- Phone: 970-468-5989 x 2820
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.coloradomtn.edu/cms/one.aspx?pageId=3638739