Take Action! Share Your Story!
At Clayton Early Learning, we see firsthand the results of high-quality early learning in action and how it can transform individuals, classrooms, even communities. The Strong Start for Children Campaign to support President Obama’s bold new early learning initiative is in the process gathering hundreds of your stories from across the country, compiling them into a book, and delivering them to key policy makers.
• Stories from teachers participating in state-funded prekindergarten programs, Head Start and Early Head Start programs about a child (or an entire class) they taught that benefited from being in a high-quality early learning program.
• Stories from early care providers about the positive impact that high-quality care has on a child’s development.
• Stories from elementary school teachers who have seen how high-quality early learning has prepared students for success.
• Stories from parents who have seen their children develop critical skills by being in a high-quality early learning environment.
• Stories from nurse practitioners and other professionals who provide voluntary home visits to support families about the positive impact they had on a particular family.
• Stories from business leaders who understand that high-quality early childhood programs yield a positive long term economic impact.
Please Click Here to submit your story!