Be sure to check back regularly to get our latest news updates.
In the early morning of April 21, more than 100 volunteers from Comcast and Clayton gathered at the Historic Clayton Campus for Comcast Cares Day - the nation's largest single-day corporate volunteer effort and a powerful representation of the company's year-round commitment to community service
Designscapes Colorado, Inc. and their work at the Clayton campus garden were recently awarded by the Associated Landscape Contractors of Colorado (ALCC) with The ELITE Award for Community Service.
APRIL 13 - Senator Michael Bennet visits the Historic Clayton Campus and Educare Denver to see quality early childhood education practices in action and learn more about the long-term benefits that quality services deliver.
Walk, stroll and play with us on May 8 when we rally at Colorado's State Capitol and encourage policy makers to Think Babies™. So pack up your strollers and meet us on the West Stairs of the Capitol at 9:30am for a family-friendly walk, followed by a giant play date on the Capitol's East Lawn - including awesome giveaways, activities for kids and caregivers, entertainment and more! Learn more about Strolling Thunder, connect with other attendees and join the Think Babies™ movement on our event Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StrollingThunderCO/
WASHINGTON - Congress has approved an increase of more than $3 BILLION for child care and early learning, including:
• $610 million increase for Head Start - with $115 million of those dollars dedicated to Early Head Start expansion or Early Head Start partnerships
• $35 million increase for CCAMPIS, funding child care for mothers who are college students
• $20 million increase for 21st Century Community Learning Centers, supporting after school programs
• $11.4 million increase for Part C of IDEA
• $12.8 million increase for Part B, Section 619 of IDEA
• $250 million flat funding structure for Preschool Development Grants
Big thanks to the Senators and Representatives who made this possible!