We have just the place for your rapidly developing little bundle of energy.
There’s a lot going on in your baby’s cute little head. In fact, research tells us that the first five years of your child’s life are ones of rapid brain development. That’s why the care and education in your child’s early years are so important. Offering a nationally recognized and proven education model, Clayton Early Learning knows how to prepare your little one for success in kindergarten and beyond.
A School Backed by Years of Research
Located in northeast Denver on the historic Clayton Campus, the Educare Denver School opened in 2007 and is a member of the national Educare Learning Network (www.educareschools.org). Backed by the Educare Model and years of our own research and evaluation, our school employs proven teaching methods and high-quality learning environments designed to meet nationally recognized standards of quality. Our professional staff also takes great care to focus on positive outcomes across your child’s educational, social, emotional and physical domains. In short, we do everything possible to prepare your little one for academic success in kindergarten and beyond.
- Low Student/teacher ratios.
- Small class size to promote more individual attention.
- Part-day, full day and extended-day options.
- Bright, state-of-the-art learning environments featuring developmentally appropriate manipulatives and books.
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared daily.
- Staffed with highly trained ECE professionals, many with bachelor’s degrees or higher.
- Employs highly regarded curricula including one designed specifically for infants and toddlers by Clayton Early Learning.
- Serves families who qualify for public funding sources, as well as those who pay tuition.
- Partners with parents to provide optimal development of their children.
To make our school community as rich and diverse as possible, we welcome children and families from all backgrounds. To that end, we offer various means of tuition assistance. Please call us at 303-355-4411, and one of our staff will be happy to discuss this assistance and your eligibility.
|Infants & Toddlers (age six weeks to 3 years)|
|8 a.m. – 5 p.m.||$1,192/month|
|7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.||$1,375/month|
|Preschool (age 3 to 5 years)|
|8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.||$871/month|
|8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||$1,008/month|
|7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.||$1,192/month|